Tuesday, July 21, 2009

a little thing called blog.

I'm starting this little blog. Why not? It's a great way to document my day to day life, a great way for family that 'never sees me' to catch up on my life too. :)

So, where to start? I'm a 20 something year old Christian girl. I'm saved by His grace and beauty and first and foremost, that's the most important factor in my life. I have a great family, great friends, and a blessed life for sure. I've been in a on again off again relationship for a little over 4 years. I currently work as a nanny to five children. I love movies, chihuahuas, bubble baths, ice cream sundaes, my fave t.v. shows, spending time with friends, anything Texas Longhorns related, football (especially college), Fall, family picnics and Chinese food.

Welcome aboard!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment