Friday, July 31, 2009

puppy adoption.

Last night, I received a great message from Danielle, the girl who inspired me to be a sponsor of little miss Claire. (who you will be seeing shortly.) We got to talking, and ended up spending awhile chatting! I have definitely made a new blogging friend!

Well, not only did she inspire me to sponsor a little girl, she also inspired me to adopt a rescued dog. :) (She's a pretty great friend already!)

Boy and I went to go check out the shelter today, and we fell in love with a little man. He needs to get neutered, and they need to come check out our apartment before we can get him, but we do have a hold on him. So he's as good as ours!

This is the only picture we have of him currently, but don't worry, you'll be seeing him everywhere.

Meet Oliver:

We already love our Ollie Nugget and are so excited to get him! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Excited! I know I'm on my blog break but I had to post a comment because this is just amazing!

    When I told you to promise you'd rescue, you sure took that promise seriously! Ahh! I'm so glad we talked last night. Now we both have little rescue chi pups.

    He is SOOOOOOO CUTE. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete