Tuesday, July 28, 2009

chai lattes.

Boy had to get up earlier than me this morning. Boy and a group of friends are participating in a marathon come February, Valentine's Day actually, and they got all geared up to start training now. Which, in my eyes, is planning way ahead. And pat him on the back for that. (Boy is NOT a planner. He's a procrastinator times twenty.) Seeing as here it is 104 degrees by the time noon hits, it's best to either run at night, or in the early, early a.m.

When I woke up this morning, this is what I saw on my nightstand:
(picture from my Blackberry)

That says: chai latte for my love. i love you doll.

Ladies, not only does this mean that he went, got me a chai latte, before I woke up and wrote me a note.... BUT! This also means that he remembered my Starbucks Tumbler.

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment