Tuesday, July 28, 2009

stellan prayer vigil.

There is a 24-hour prayer vigil going on for a very sick little boy, Stellan, right now. I have volunteered for the time slot of 12 a.m. to 1 a.m. CST. I pray, for one hour straight, about this little boy. Lifting him up, his family up, his doctors, and anyone who comes in contact with him. For HIS will to be done. We all know, HIS will is the ONLY will of this world.

I have been involved in a few prayer vigils. I find that it works best for me to sit down, in the dark, with a youtube playlist (that I made) of worship songs, a notebook, and a Bible. My time is spent talking, singing, sometimes a little crying, lots of writing, and most of all, listening.

So I'm asking you all to lift up little Stellan in your prayers.

Though He brings grief, He will show compassion, so great is His unfailing love.
Lamentations 3:32

No comments:

Post a Comment