Friday, August 7, 2009

Fabulous Friday: Interior Spaces

Over at Well, That's Just Fabulous, Danielle has a Fabulous Friday carnival where you take the topic, and list everything fabulous about it. Since Danielle is on her blogging break, a guest writer, Miss Sweet Tea, took over.

This weeks theme is "Interior Spaces". I'm going to focus on bedrooms. We are looking to redo the bedroom, so this is a great way to get some inspiration!


We will be getting monogrammed pillowcases with my NEW married monogram!!!

all from HGTV.
I like big romantic, pretty bedrooms. Mainly white, with splashes of color. :)

Go over here, and check out more fabulous finds for interior spaces!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - thank you so much for participating!! I am loving your inspiration - white and neutral tones are my favorite to decorate with, but I'm pretty sure my dog would have any white bedding ruined almost immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of white in a bedroom, too! It's so clean and crisp! Yay for the new monogrammed.

    ReplyDelete