Tuesday, August 18, 2009

new job.

So my kids are moving. :( I'm so sad. I've been with them for so long!!! It breaks my heart, but I know that we will stay in touch.

My boss (the father) was a doctor at a local hospital. I went to school to be a Radiologic Technician. Put two and two together, I got an interview and was offered a position!!! I'm really excited and so thankful that he helped me out before he left. They're a great family.

I love this, it's why I went to school, and I can see myself doing this. In the long run, I would love to go to medical school and become a Radiologist. :) This is going to be so exciting, I just can't wait!!! As of right now, I am working semi- night shift. So it should be fun!

Is it bad if I say I'm most excited about being able to wear these:

 
aka pj's all day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I'm a programmer and I would ABSOLUTELY love to be able to wear scrubs! There are so many cute ones these days. Imagine never having to think about what I'm going to wear to work. Ahhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking to the boy about his scrubs..and how he washes them, ha..the hospital does it! Anyways, so glad you know what you're wanting to do...Radiology is such a good field to go in to!

    ReplyDelete